Tuesday, October 7, 2008

atleast my pants didn't fall off




i love this picture of the amazing eva t doing a 75# weighted pull-up! she is such a badass.


i've been pretty tired today and am fighting some sort of cold. i just want to sleep and cannot get sick before the cert this weekend.


monday, october 6, 2008


Weighted pull-ups 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps


30-35-40-45-50-55-60 (PR)


No Kips


this is a 10# PR for me, which is huge considering the exercise. I couldn't believe I got 50# up with no kip, then 55 and said what the hell I'll go for 60. 60 was definitely a fight.


foods good, just tired. need a nap...

1 comment:

Mark said...

OK, I just read the blog and laughed my ass off at some of the comments! Thanks for the entertainment.

You can call it 'functional,' just don't call it 'dysfunctional.' :-)